How we collect user information:
When you visit our website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. While you use our services, we may collect information about your computer or other access devices for fraud prevention purposes. While browsing our website, you may be asked to submit your basic information like your name, email address, phone number and some other relevant details in order to provide you with requested services. We will never share or exchanged your details with any third party without your permission. Your personal details will remain secured with N2R Technologies.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our main aim to collect personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth and efficient browsing experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Improve the content and layout of our website for better customer experience
We may access cookies on your computer. However if your browser permits, you are free to reject all cookies.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a court order or similar legal procedure, we need to do so to comply with law.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
N2R Technologies respects your privacy and we will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
Respect your opinion: